Northbank Talent Management is a fast-growing full-service agency representing book rights, broadcast, brand licensing, live events and speaking for our list of high-profile clients. An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, commercially minded team player to join our team in providing full operational support.
• Being first point of contact for client and buyer enquiries.
• Handling logistics and scheduling for clients and agents (calendars, briefing materials, filming schedules, speaking engagements).
• Managing the office (booking staff travel, office housekeeping, ensuring equipment is working, welcoming guests, administering correspondence).
• Tracking active projects.
• Keeping notes on buyers and actioning follow up from agent meetings at industry conferences.
• Invoicing and processing royalty statements.
We are looking for a confident, exceptionally well organised self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. Based in our offices on Poland Street in the heart of London’s Soho, the role offers the opportunity to work with a cross section of both established and new talent across all media. It would suit a motivated intern or assistant with experience in a similar environment who is ready to take the next step in their career.
To apply, please send a covering email and CV to email@example.com by Thursday 18th April.